Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hello there. So I am one week away from going to Peru and I have almost everything all packed up. I had to use travel space bags to get all of my clothes to fit but I finally got everything into one suitcase and one backpack. I have everything I need for the six week trip and the extra three day trip Stevie and I are taking to Machu Picchu. I am getting very excited but I am also worried my baggage will exceed the 50 pound limit.


We will fly out of Phoenix next Saturday morning and drive down the night before. When we arrive Dr. Kellner will pick us up straight from the airport. We will be a day early so we will get to explore Lima before the class starts. I will try my best to update this blog with tons of pictures of our adventures and what goes one with the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment