Sunday, June 1, 2014

Tha plane was the best experience ever! It was super nice and we even got dinner and a snack. They showed us the flight plan throughout the trip and there were 200 movies to choose from and games as well.
It took a long time to get through customs and get out of the airport. They even checked my bag for fruit. Who would bring perishables in their bag that would not end well. At first I was struggling because my phone was not working but I finally got the SIM card unlocked so I can talk to people again. We are staying at the Loki Hostel it is pretty nice but the water in our room had not been working. They said we can shower on the second floor today. Everyone else joined us today but before they got here we went exploring and the ocean is gorgeous with lots of different people and a nice park.



More adventures tomorrow. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment